Bolcho
M'en vais essayer cette fonction où l'on peut dire des choses sans importance que les générations futures n'auront pas à consulter forcément en se renseignant sur l'Orange Mécanique. Le plaisir de parler pour ne rien dire en quelque sorte. Et qui plus est, je vais l'essayer suite à une critique éclair du schtroumf grognon Lucien qui n'aime pas les forums. Il vient de nous torcher là une bien jolie réaction à ce bouquin.
Voilà, voilà, j'en arrive à ce que je voulais dire. Car je voulais dire quelque chose quand même. J'ai lu ce bouquin il y a quelques siècles et en français, paresseux que je suis; à relire les interventions de mes deux prédécesseurs, je prends conscience de la difficulté pour le traducteur. Quelqu'un a-t-il une version anglaise pour nous transcrire le début du bouquin que nous cite Lucien ?
C'était un peu pour rendre hommage aux traducteurs, ces écrivains méconnus. Moi je trouve.

Bolcho
Allez, j'ai trouvé tout seul: "There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening, a flip dark chill winter bastard though dry. The Korova Milkbar was a milk-plus mesto, and you may, O my brothers, have forgotten what these mestos were like, things changing so skorry these days and everybody very quick to forget, newspapers not being read much neither. Well, what they sold there was milk plus something else. They had no license for selling liquor, but there was no law yet against prodding some of the new veshches which they used to put into the old moloko, so you could peet it with vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom or one or two other veshches which would give you a nice quick horrorshow fifteen minutes admiring Bog And All His Holy Angels And Saints in your left shoe with lights bursting all over your mozg. Or you could peet milk with knives in it, as we used to say, and this would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of dirty twenty-to-one, and that was what we were peeting this evening I'm starting off the story with."

Lucien
Allez, j'ai trouvé tout seul: "There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening, a flip dark chill winter bastard though dry. The Korova Milkbar was a milk-plus mesto, and you may, O my brothers, have forgotten what these mestos were like, things changing so skorry these days and everybody very quick to forget, newspapers not being read much neither. Well, what they sold there was milk plus something else. They had no license for selling liquor, but there was no law yet against prodding some of the new veshches which they used to put into the old moloko, so you could peet it with vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom or one or two other veshches which would give you a nice quick horrorshow fifteen minutes admiring Bog And All His Holy Angels And Saints in your left shoe with lights bursting all over your mozg. Or you could peet milk with knives in it, as we used to say, and this would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of dirty twenty-to-one, and that was what we were peeting this evening I'm starting off the story with."

Excellent, Bolcho! Tzarrible de chez tzarrible! C'est vrai qu'il a fait du bon boulot, le traduttore, pas traditore pour une fois. C'est vrai aussi que j'aime pas les fora généraux où c'est qu'on refait ce foutu monde en éclusant un vin giroflé, mais causer d'un fichu bon bouquin, c'est pas pour me déplaire, boudiou! Tu reprends un glass de lait aux couteaux, Bolcho?

Page 1 de 1

Vous devez être connecté pour poster des messages : S'identifier ou Devenir membre

Vous devez être membre pour poster des messages Devenir membre ou S'identifier